Saturday, March 01, 2008

Church/To know your name

Was at church today, caught a revelation for FMSS, caught a vision once more! Shared it earlier in the previous post but now for some fun!

Had fellowship after church and took some photos with the cell.
Lets go through the photos...



Dorothy...have no idea what is she doing. background with Lokies and Carol (:


Carol...some emotional facial expression. Great cell group member!


From right..potae,me,aaron...some nonsense picture..


Me as a father to all of them...


Carol once again...great member!

so thats all for W465! hahah see ya people soon!

To know your name

The precious blood of Jesus Christ redeems,
forgiven I’m alive, restored set free.
Your majesty resides inside of me,
forever I believe. forever I believe.
arrested by your truth and righteousness
your grace has overwhelmed my brokenness
convicted by your spirit, led by your word
your love will never fail
your love will never fail
‘Cause I know you gave, the world your only son for us to
know your name, to live within the saviours love and he took my place,
knowing he’d be crucified and you loved.. you loved, a people undeserving!

i mean how much this song has a great meaning in all of us! LISten to it and you will be inspired and touched!

Bertram Brandon

No comments: