Thursday, September 13, 2007

Freedom to live

This week started well with all the tests immediately with SS, lit and that chinese compre test today and it turn out quite okie. SS was not enough time....WCH was super unfair, gave us 45 minutes to complete 3 questions all worth almost 25 marks or so. unbelivable. HOW MUCH TO WRITE WITHIN 45 minutes.....

Lit was amazing unable to be done. Only managed to complete like 5 out of 13 characters of Midsummer Nights Dream play.

Apart from that, the week was fine playing soccer and captain ball after school and also studying for the upcoming exams in 3 weeks time. Just look at how MS LYANN plans the timetable. Each lesson she would say the announcements and say how many more days to exams...pretty good but this is my first time i see a teacher spend her time to do such a thing which to me i feel its good. Well, it helps us to be focused and setting our mindset towards the exams!

Forever to GOD we praise.....everything we give thanks and sing praise to him!
FOR HE IS MIGHTY TO SAVE!

Planning to sell some of my guitar effects pedals! Anyone can contact me or ask me through MSN and we would discuss the agreement! If i am unable to be contacted than its tooooo bad for you people cause of 3 reasons:

1. I don't like you and i won't asnwer your call
2. Its just that my phone is not with me
3. I don't want to be disturb


so if i don't respond its either one of this few so guess which choice is it if thats you!

Alright its back to studying and i kinda of like it enjoying studying....all the facts running through your mind and yeah. =)

Bertram Brandon

No comments: