Friday, September 21, 2007

DAY PASSES

Today was a fun day although TIRING!!!!
Ended school with E.Maths remedial and next door in Ms Yeo class's was a bunch of youth worshiping and praising GOD through songs. Wished i was there! IT was filled with eh passion for the lost and i think they ended off the session with group discussions between each other! PRaying for one another for the EOYs as it draws nearer!

After remedial, it was soccer time, played with different levels and in the end i scored 2 out of 10 shots on target! How hard does it takes to score! Maybe its because of my shoes as what Pritish says and yeah maybe it is! After soccer, i went to play captain's ball with the rest like Alastair, Glen, Xue Ning, Tomio and many more and i was playing as a defender and i managed to save or you can call it BLOCk majority but not all of the balls but it was fun and after playing for almost an hour, i was drained out till i had to cancel my tuition and shift it to another day so i went home and lied on my bed after bathing of course and used my laptop and play games!

WEll, i have something to say to your is that WATCH OUT OF THAPANA!!!! HE IS HIGHLY DANGEROUS THIS FEW DAYS!
He is acting strangely and also i feel something has got into him and he is going nuts because he would go around smiling at them like he was going to seduce them especially to guys! I MEAN WHAT IS THIS MAN!WEll, today it was my turn, he came to me saying...

Thapana "BERTRAM....why you lying down on the chair! I very curious you know!"

Bertram "WHAT LA! THAPANA! GO AWAY! I MAKE SURE YOUR GF KENA PROBLEM MAN!"

(Obviously he did not have one but we all think he has one because we created one for him and yeah he kinda flowed with the joke and he kept on smiling!)

Thapana " BERTRAM!!!! BERTRAM!!! I WILL EAT YOU!"

Bertram " I think you have gone mad! After school soccer okie?"

Thapana "NO! i wanna find you and you know....."

Bertram "I whack you then you know!"

So i gave him one tight slap of you can call it a whack on his tummy and he kept quiet after that and after a while, he went to SHAWN YEE another funny guy of my class, and Shawn was shocked to see it!


Well, i guess next week Thapana will either be worse or the better because i think its his problem of handling stuff! i mean he ain't like this! HE"S WEIRD!!! BEWARE!!!

OHHHH!!! I think i have got a sense of telling the future! I told JUN HAO that he was going to get scolded with Ben Tan, Marcus Ngeow and him today during geog! i told them i had a feeling that it was going to happen! GUESS WHAT! Indeed, it happened! Those in WCH geog's class should know what had happen! WEll, i guess Jun hao was angry with me but he enjoyed his time in geog showing his freak up attitude to the teacher and it was real funny! I kinda like that attitude whenever he was angry! Well, we must control out temper and not flare it out so easliy! So thats that for this week....

Well, thats all for now and i am going back to studying!

Bertram Brandon

No comments: