Thursday, September 20, 2007

Broadway


Today was great! Had chinese with only doing a test and the rest of the time playing throughout! Well, we were having listening compre when the radio when bonkers so we had to wait! AFter school, had my Music EOY practical and i was as scared as a something cause the duet i did not practice with Cong Yu and in the end i had 29/40 for my 2 solo pieces so i guess i did my best! I GIVE THANKS!

I am currently reading Pst. Phil Pringle books and it is really challenging me to keep on serving and be on fire for GOD! Well, i am thinking of jamming after exams! Some have asked me already so if theres more, just let me know and i will plan the time out for me to come and join your!

Why is there people sending me virus and i would send to them too! Damn those virus creators from MARS!!!!

No comments: