Monday, July 23, 2007

REVOLUTIONARY GENERATIONZ

Well, since FMSS TALENT QUEST, i have been really challenged to carry on with creating music with my band "REVOLUTIONARY GENERATIONZ"

We have come up with a few composed songs and i am sure it will really be cool cause its rocking time!
Right now, i feel myself doing many types of work which causes me to think really alot right now at this very moment! Things such as school work, projects, and also most importantly to serve god!

Right now, i am currently writing my 3rd song for my band and its really coming out perfectly. Every word is significant and it represents a theme for each song. I pray that it would really come in hady for those of you out there who will be listening to the songs and I pray that you will be impacted by the words and draw closer to GOD!

Well,
this is all for now!

See ya soon!!!

No comments: