Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Each day is a gift from GOD

Remember the seven simple rules to be happy :

1. LOVING GOD

Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your
heart.
(Psalm 37:4)


2. THANKFULNESS

Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly, teaching and admonishing
one
another in all wisdom, singing psalms and hymns and spiritual songs,
with
thankfulness in your hearts to God. (Colossians 3:16)


3. HOPE

Why are you downcast, O my soul? Why so disturbed within me? Put your
hope
in God, for I will yet praise him, my Savior and my God. (Psalm 42:11)


4. CONTENTMENT

Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what
you
have, because God has said, "Never will I leave you; never will I
forsake
you". (Hebrews 13:5)


5. JOY

A cheerful heart is good medicine, but a crushed spirit dries up the
bones
(Proverbs 17:22)
Lord said, I have told you this so that my joy may be in you and that
your
joy may be complete. (John 15:11)


6. DON'T WORRY

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and
petition,
with thanksgiving, preent your request to God. And the peace of God,
which
transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in
Christ Jesus. (Philippians 4:6-7)


7. PEACE

Lord said, Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give
to you
as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be
afraid. (John 14:27)

No comments: