Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Day with YI FENG

Just recruited Yi Feng into my band REVOLUTIONARY GENERATIONZ...
today we were practicing for our audition for teachers day for we had prepared an inappropriate song last tuesday....
WE started practicing and we suddenly went mad singing in chipmunk voice and he videod me singing it and i hope it ain't gonna be placed up on the web...

Well, it was fun spending time with him fellowshipping with him too....we were filled with music in our minds and i loved his guitar...the tone was super duper clear and i liked it but the action was quite high so needed more energy to press and sing...

Finally the songs aren't so high that i can't reach and i am thankful for it...my voice is draining out and i hope it would return as i can't stand my voice to be so croacky(if theres such a word) and soar.
Tomoro is debate and i haven't prepared my speech for the motion. I guess its gonna be impromtu once again

See ya guys,
LOVE GOD....
Bertram

No comments: