Saturday, August 25, 2007

BRUNEI OBS'07

Hey people,
This week was great having many breakthroughs in my life....
I got the highest in Literature in my class thanks to the poem test in which i got 17/25 while the rest had like 10-12/25....PRAISE THE LORD!!!!!!

Other than that, i got 23/30 for Chemistry test...the revision really did helped alot.
Well, what else, GOD has blessed with more strength throughout my fast each day and i thank the lord for that. PRAISE TO THE LORD ONCE AGAIN!!!!
its good to praise his name!!!

Well, i just received the Brunei pics and i will place them up...it really does bring the memories back into my life and i really enjoyed it alot especially the accompany that was with me.....AWESOME!!!!



Crossing the Bridge at logistics


During Jungle trekking...preparing for the night



We do miss him alot...


My Group....



The workload just to carry 1 Kayak shore after 11KM of Sea kayaking



Service learning at a child care centre




White water kayaking




pitching tents for camp




setting off for Sea kayaking




admire the rainbow



how cool are we!!!!





Well, this is all for now...
Will upload more soon....


JESUS SAVIOR KING!!!!
ALL DAY NOW!!!!!



BEET ROOT

No comments: