Wednesday, April 23, 2008

you alone are God above, you alone are worthy of and with all i am my soul will live your name!


this was what i always had in my mind and even through chapel, there were walls after walls of breakthrough! the spirit of opposition was there, it was not technical but it was tough to breakthrough! having a chance to lead the school in a time of praise and worship was great however, the expetantcy wasnt there! my passion to see revival was coming but i believe it will move slowly! amen! that was chapel and also with my mic kinda going bonkers for the first 2 songs in which i worked so hard to get the voice or marty sampson out and it wasnt heard hahah! XD

oh well its the season of the exams too! went in with the lord's guidance as he guided me through the papers and there was nothing i could fear of because he was with me!
thats all for now!

bertram brandon (:

No comments: